Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things I love

Things I love!!





Aside from the obvious- God, family, Matthew! Here's some things I love...
The Beach!!
Sitting in the sun, reading love stories! Sand in your mouth, sticky messy hair, and sunscreen! Nothing beats it! Can't wait!


Julia Child & cooking!

I love her, Matthew hates her, my impression is dead on and he can't stand when i do it! She was sooo funny and just didn't care at all, her show is hilarious! I love love cooking, Paula Deen you're my idol, my brother went to her buffet tonight! Jealous!!! I have a journal cookbook and I just enjoy reading cook books and experimenting!



Nail Polish!

Ah! It's like I'm reliving my elementary school obsessions! I can't get enough of it, fresh painted toes and......


Switch flops!


Only the greatest invention ever!!!!! I own a pair and I love them, they are super easy to change and only 12 bucks for new straps! I wish I was the genious that invented this!




Sonic Cherry Limeade!

Wow it's addicting, Happy hour when it's half prices so it costs less than what change you find in your cup holder... Yeah!





Burt's Bees


Not only is super good smelling and works perfectly... not greasy or nasty) but it's all natural! I'm sorry but nastey harsh chemicals all over my lips is just not appealing!Add Image Matthew just got me a new one two days ago! It goes on like butt-ah! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment