Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer time!

Happy First day of summer!

I love the lake and we are sooooo lucky to have Matthew's boat it's been so fun! There is nothing better than the two of us setting out on an adventure, given I panic when we go over huge waves but we have fun! it's so relaxing matthew loves to do water sports and he is so good, he amazes me he gets out there and just does it! My Olympian... as he likes to tell Eve he was in the Olympics as a gymnast! ha I don't like water sports, I guess it's hard for people to understand or something, I am a "scaredy cat" as my Grampa called me I hate things like that I can't handle it it makes me so uneasy... I'm scared to do anything I stood at a rope swing holding the rope for thirty minutes and I was too scared to do it..... Ha! But not everybody has to like the same things or we would have a horribly boring life! It's not just lake things it's roller coasters too! I just don't like it I don't enjoy it!


So... I'll stick to driving the boat and pre-dialing 911 in case someone takes a real bad fall. I'll scream when Matthew falls because I worry about him.... some one has to be the mom and I'll gladly take that job! I'm going to try to get some action shots and videos!! I'm very in to taking photos with my new camera!! He does 360's on the knee-board!




On Friday we had a picnic! It was so so fun! I got everything ready and it was delicious , we were roughin it ha! i felt like the pioneer woman
This is the cutest thing!!!!


We had steak and campfire potatoes and corn on the cob!! all on the grill!




Then we rode to a waterfall on the lake it was cool but there was lots of people and they are turning it in to a neighborhood :( sad but it was still very cool




1 comment:

  1. Now that food looks delicious!!!!!!!!!! You two are so good for each other! Don't worry about being a scaredy cat, I didn't ever get up on those skis the other day either, lol.

    ReplyDelete