Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Seven days until the beach seven thoughts



1. No more Thunderstorms!! I am not a fan of the lightening it was awful last night! It honestly looked like day time the sky was just lit up!!! I know we need rain, but can't we have a drizzle!

2. I can not wait until the beach I want to start packing, I think I'm most excited about the sand I think that's my favorite thing about the beach, sitting in it walking in it, when it's so hot and you can't barely stand to be on it!

3. I want to be a kid again! What more can I say, I want to play in the woods and run around all day barefoot. I know I'm still a kid but I want to be that carefree. Summer was a lot sweeter then!

4.I love that Cottonelle dog soo much!



5.I love my real dog more!! Ha!

6. Using Word's blog template's is sooo much easier than blogger you can put pictures up so much faster it's a lot easier!

7. I read an awesome article in a College of Charleston magazine my brother gets. It was about the new Miss College of Charleston She is deaf and has been very sick, She went through a lot! Now she's competing to be Ms. SC!! I hope she wins her platform is for kids who have disabilities! The story was so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment