Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Martha is getting to me!


This weekend is one of Matthew's good friend's wedding! I really like Kendall and Katie! And i am super excited about the wedding. Matthew is in it and I'm about thousand times more excited than him, ha! he's excited to more just to be there for his friend, I am excited about getting dressed up and seeing him all dressed up and dancing! I wouldn't mind being a wedding planner during my summers off!


Every time I turn on the tv it's wedding stuff! I've been at home for the past two weeks because I'm done with school, and boy has Martha stewart gotten to me! I spent a fortune on craft stuff last night! And she's had alot of wedding shows on lately! And the today show too! Invitations, save the date, and flowers! Ah, I can't get it off the brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment