Monday, June 28, 2010

Small Successes

Today I accomplished:

  • Making my first online purchase, two bathing suits for the beach!
  • Finishing all my thank you notes for Graduation, Hope I didn't miss anyone
  • Get some of my books shipped for school for way cheaper!
  • Sat on my hinny watched TV, ate way too much pasta and didn't do laundry or summer work or anything productive…. Oh wait that's not success ha!


Speaking of the beach, I am soo excited! I can't wait to lay on the beach all day soaking in the sun and reading which reminds me I need some good books! Ideas?

PS- Ashley, I don't know if you still read this and I don't have your number but Matthew told me he remembered hearing you were going to Clemson next year, I was just wondering if you are and what your major is … maybe then I can have a friend! Ha I am so scared about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment