Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kendall and Katie, and how we spent their wedding night!

We went to a beautiful wedding on Saturday! It was At a place called "Pretty Place" on the NC/SC border, Matthew's friend Kendall got married, he was a groomsmen!

The colors were orange and blue, wow it looked so good! Everything was just beautiful! I cried about six times before the day was over! Matthew looked so cute all dressed up! I had a crazy red eye the day before so I feared i looked like Quasi moto, and Matthew was still sick, he was sniffling :)
Matthew and Kendall have been friends for ever, (isn't this picture adorable! it's frameworthy)and we've as couples hung out a lot, I really like both of them and they are perfect for each other! It was beautiful the surroundings the ceremony They both looked ecstatic!


The recpetion was so nice, Martha Stewart living-for sure!


On the drive home is started to pour it was awful! the roads were flooded we were hydroplaning! It was like God tapping on our shoulders, be careful! I had this feeling something bad was coming! We got to Matthew's and he just clonked out, I thought he was just tuckered out from his big day, So he slept and I watched the Notebook and sobbed for about two hours straight, he didn't wake up for anything, i shook him and talked to him and he would not get up, he had told me about a horrble headache he had that morning but he tooks some meds and we hurried along with the rest of the days activites, but when we got home he was really in pain.


After hours of this weird sleeping habits, we decided to go to the ER, If you don't have your health you don't have anything, and there is no point in suffering, if you're in that much pain and sick, you need a doctor! He looked pitful, i wanted to just cradle him, He had his new blanket I made him and he just looked like a little toddler teetering so gently not to hurt his head, (I prayed and cried in the waiting room, they should really get spme distractions in there, It just makes you crazy waiting in there.)

But all is good he is ok! He has a severe sinus infection in all the places you can have one, poor boy! He really scared us I was thinking something much wrose was going on, of course, since I am a pessimistic spaz! Pray for him! I can't wait until you're better!

No comments:

Post a Comment