Monday, June 14, 2010

not so much....


I couldn't have been more excited about school next year until today... Orientation day!


It ended in tears and I am still in bed.... not much more to say than that! And I have to go again tomorrow! I am definitely not excited, all of my AP classes don;t give me credit for any of my classes they are all electives,,, basically the hours I spent in high school and I mean hours working my tail off in my 3 AP classes my eighteen hours of credit are useless! I struggled for two years staying up reading and studying for useless classes!


Who was I to think anything about college would be easy? At least they didn't clear my bank account out today! Something to look forward to for tomorrow!!!


I'm starting to save now, every penny counts, I'm picking up the face down ones too..... I mean it!


At least we won today! Go Tigers!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had a bad day! :>( New chapters always seem to start off rocky but then they seem to get easier and better every day. I can't wait to see you today. Love you-

    ReplyDelete