Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!!

I thought it would be fun to link up again! So this is what I am loving on this perfect Wednesday...



I am loving how easy my registration went for classes, that is the most stressful five minutes all semester! I hate it so bad but at least there is only five times left I have to do that.... ha! I got a pretty good schedule for fall and lots of education classes, which I am soo excited for!! I am loving these cookies! Only fifty calories and rich enough to satisfy that chocolate cake craving!



These super cute shorts from New York and Company... only 15 bucks !!! I love them I love this bracelet from Target perfect for Clemson games and summer time!

I am loving my sweet boyfriend!! The decisions he's making for the future! I'm his biggest fan and cheerleader!


...and I am loving the adventures I drag him on! The hike was a little longer than I thought .... ;) We had fun and made it back just in time ( We were in the Jeep with no top no doors....) before the storms!


That's what I am loving this week, link up here...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    You're loving some great things :)

    I remember eating those Devil's Food Cakes when I was younger...I loved those! I may need to buy a box soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts and bracelet are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shorts and orange bangle! I'm a clemson girl too!!!! So fun to go on hike with jeep of no door and top down love it! So happy that your beau is making decisions for the future, EXCITING! Happy that you had no trouble registering too! That always was hard for me! Hope you have a fab afternoon!

    ReplyDelete