Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life Lately... in phone pics!

What I am up to...

Cramming, studying. writing, preparing for last week of classes and then exams!!

Trying to find a summer job, I'm pretty sure summer is for going to the beach and laying out.... not working!


the 45896728671 Craigslist deal of Matthew's... The boy changes cars like underwear...lucky he doesn't change girlfriends like that ha!


Matthew's short lived obsession with his new Ipod and Angry Birds, hopefully we can see the movie, Rio, and cure his Angry Birds fever!

Dealing with my extreme jealousy of my parents going to Uncle Bubba's Paula Deen's brothers restaurant!! UGH!! ha I am so glad they got to go with each other and feast! ha


And of course making my cutie do funny things haha! He said "Hurry up nobody better see me" haha

No comments:

Post a Comment