Monday, April 4, 2011

I am excited!!!


























Kate plus eight is baaaacccckk! Ha I think they are my secret addiction, I think it's so sad that tehy are divorced, They seemed like faithful parents, They always were at their church and talking about a faith based marriage and the miracles of their children. They started out making speeches at churches and it went sooo wrong! I feel bad for the children that they will never have a normal life, but I dooo love their show


























They are going to Australia this season! I love Kate honestly ha! When she went to Alaska with Sarah Palin I about died, her whining and complaining made me die laughing she sounded just like me!!! I love being outdoors but not freezing and in the rain, I can not wait to watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment