Saturday, April 23, 2011

Praise the Lord!!!







I am done with physical science!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo many tears have been shed!

PHSC 108 Physical science for Ed majors..... worst time of my life! A science class on the Internet with no help from the teacher and no reliable source of information. The most poorly put together course and a shame for our university! Honestly!! But now I am done with science!!! Ah, the ease of Education ha! Not really... my major has the most general ed requirements between Elementary and Special Ed. , so I'll be working hard for the next few semesters and hopefully I'll get in more major specific things and really enjoy it!





Last years, Spring Break! I miss my long hair, but when I wlak outside in the muggy sticky South Carolina air, I am pretty content!





Matthew got his boat this year last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment