Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!


This is my first time ever linking up with Jamie for WILW! Her blog is really cute!



So here it goes, I am loving....

























This precious new Vera purse!! I think it's really different and cute, I have been wanting a new purse lately, I get bored with mine, I guess since you carry it everyday it gets old!


That I finished my big school projects for the week and on eof my classes was cancelled today, woo hoo!















My sweet old doggy! (Excuse the bad phone pic) bless her heart, she's lost it! I hate to think about her getting old since she's been my only pet!















The gorgeous Spring weather and blooms! Minus the allergies!

































I am loooooooving this in ice cream place in Clemson. You get a cup and then you mix your own soft serve ice cream flavors and add whatever toppings you want, I added like everything haha! Gummi worms cocunut and peach mango ice cream sooo good! And it was cheap, ice cream is can get expensive Marble Slab etc... It was like 2 bucks!


























My sweetheart, Love him soooo much! ....And he loves his Jeep haha!!

2 comments:

  1. That Vera purse is so cute!

    I'm a SC girl, too...well, since August anyway. The weather here is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    There are lots of yogurt places like that popping up around where I live and I love them!

    ReplyDelete