Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WILW

 Here's what I am loving today on this hot, humid day in Clemson!
I am loving that today was Matthew's last day of work! I am so proud of his decisions and changes! I know this will be one happy boy now that he's free of his jobs! And best of all, he's going back to school AS AN EDUCATION MAJOR!! I AM SO HAPPY! He could not have made a better choice!
I am loving how creepily I am obssessed with these two  haha! They are getting married this weekend and I so wish I could go!



Her ring!!! Wow

They seem like such down to earth people, I bet they would be so fun to hang out with! (I am such a creep) haha!



I am loving that I cleaned out my bedroom and prepping it for painting and re-doing! I am loving all these ideas!
I am loving these quilts, I am so blessed to have my grandmas!


That's what I am loving today!! Link up!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. I totally follow other couples and celebs like that too... kind of creepy... but we can't help ourselves right?! haha

    ReplyDelete