Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WILW

Link up with Jamie here!
I am loving being done with all my classes  but Psych! My final exam is Friday! YAY so happy! I love seeing so much work crossed out in my planner!


I am loving that Mother's day is this weekend!


I am not loving my hair right now, I don't hate my hair yes I do I miss my old hair! Long and flowing damaged, hot, and unmanageable. I just feel like my hair is choppy and triangular! Am I having a crisis or what? ha


If this is my biggest issue I am pretty lucky!


I am loving the graduation gift I made for Angel! It's still a surprise but I am happy for and proud of her!!


I am loving all these clothes and most importantly the shoes! This is the Calypso line for Target! Everything is sooo cute!!








And last... but most importantly I am loving my sweet beau!

2 comments:

  1. wow, pretty sure i want everything you posted from that calypso line!! esp the shoes :) YUMMY shoes! i think your hair looks sophisticated when short, but i remember when i cut mine (even just 4 inches) i just wanted my long pretty ponytail back! either way is a win for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!! I always miss my hair when I chop it off... :)

    ReplyDelete