Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dream house inspiration

One day- in the distant future- We will own a home! A girl can dream right?!

The Home Alone house - It's for sale!
This house is so pretty I love brick and screened in porches are so nice!

I am in love with this house it's so classic! I just love it!
I love Paula Deen's porch and her ferns!



This is from our new neighborhood in Clemson, Patrick Square, I am not really a fan of it considering lot size and the layout! But it does have a pond and I like the closeness of a neighborhood community! having kids to play with people to watch our kids, that meant a lot to me growing considering that my half my family isn't in this country and the other half is 16 hours away :)

Matthew and I have our absolute favorite house in Patrick Square, it is 100% perfect!!! I love it, but I can't find a good picture on the interent but ill snap one! It has a huge porch that wraps around and the driveway... PERFECTION...

One thing we agree on is the drive way, I am obsessed with grass drive ways!



This is my Grandma's house, well was. Wow that's starnge to say and makes my throat almost close up! Just like my house, it's siding and brick combo, I love the columns!



Of course- my personal favorite, the place I grew up, everything I know is here. Tears fill my eyes to think of leaving or losing this place. No one will ever know how I feel about this home. The good and bad, to me it's perfect!


"I know they say you can’t go home again
I just had to come back one last time
Ma’am I know you don’t know me from Adam
But these handprints on the front steps are mine"
-Miranda Lambert "The House that built me"

No comments:

Post a Comment