Monday, May 2, 2011

This weekend

 We did a lot of moving, lots of stairs, boxes, small door ways and up and downs! Apartment moving is sooo different then moving in to houses ha!



 Matthew is his "room" ha My dad's old place was a two bedroom and Matthew's the only one who ever stayed in it, so they called it the Matthew room! precious!
 We ate out so much oh my lord! This picture turned out fuzzy :( but it was the such a nice restaurant in the alley, we sat outside and it felt so good! And tasted good too!!
We got Chinese for lunch and this was our fortunes?!?! Ha the are really going down hill. All mine said was relationships. And Matthew read his :Would you like to do someone a favor?" and said "No!" hahaha

Our favorite curvy wall in Aiken!
The Sweaty movers!!

It was good to see my Dad and help him move, he appreciated it so much, but once again it's so hard to leave him there alone, it's just another struggle we have to endure during these hard times in America!

I have to mention the hurt in my heart for the absolute devastation in the South! I can't imagine what people are going through in these states! The total devastation is heart wrenching! The devastation reached close to us in Rabun County GA. Please Pray for these people.

My heart has also been burdened for friends and family close to me whose hearts are hurting! In times of difficulty it's hard to know what to say, but all I can do is lift them up in prayer!

I would like to memorize this or staple it to my head so i can remember it always!

He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.


Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40: 29-31

No comments:

Post a Comment