Monday, May 16, 2011

Our weekend

I guess since I'm still on vacation and Matthew's not working, every day is the weekend. That's going to change soon, probably tomorrow!

Friday, we went for a hike, and encountered a snake! AH!! I have never been that close to a snake in the wild, it was about an inch from my ankle! Oh lord!!!


Saturday, we helped Daddy cut down a tree and we worked from 12 to 6!! Wow I was tired and all bug bitten and bruised up...

 but it was so rewarding the yard looks so different! Im trying to find some pictures of the tree but its mostly just winter!





My poor baby gave us the worst scare! She wouldn't walk on her paw and it was all drawn up and stiff! I was so worried about her! She had some doggy meds and seems to be ok!




For all our hardwork we were rewarded with dinner and a movie! We saw Bridesmaids... I thought I'd hear nothing but groaning from Matthew but we both loved it, I did not stop laughing! Seriously the best movie in forever!! It was like watching Saturday Night Live! I love Kristen Wiig!

Last night we rented Little Fockers and our favorite movie as of now Country Strong!


It;s cloudy and yuck outside and I am looking forward to relaxing before I start my job! Check out this crazy cloud from Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment