Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WILW Room Makeover!


Link Up with Jamie! Here's what I am loving!

I have been working extra hard, with the help of my boy to re-do my bedroom!





These are the befores, keep in mind I chose these colors when I was 9 haha, We are U of M fans.... guess that was my color scheme!


And the afters... so crisp and clean..


The bedding is subject to change when I finish sewing and also find a good deal on bedding! This is some of my fabric, I am going extremely natural and calm!

The shelves my daddy made, I hve a few frame sup now they need more accents but I am low on ideas!

The desk I painted, I love it, it's just the right size!

The re-purposed vanity mirror!

Soon to be organized closet!

I am very happy! Stay tooned for more posts with the details!!

I am also loving my scent-portable in my car from Bath and Body Works, the scent I was using was only for the summer and the shipping online is outrageous so I got a new scent-Fresh Linen,

 I love the owl one for Fall since I am obsessed with owls!

I am loving my new phone cover I made!

I am also loving that I am visiting work tomorrow and get to see my babies!

I am loving the enw Band Perry Song, I have been jamming to their CD all summer, They are amazing

I am loving Matthew, and how sweet he is and how helpful he is, he did all the work!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful makeover!! I love the wall color and the white desk. You did such a great job! Following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute phone cover! your room makeover looks great!


    Joeylee
    http://kayleeandkeirasmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over from the link. Your room looks great! And i love the scent portables I have the same one. Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bedroom is absolutely ADORABLE! And, you two? Kind of the cutest couple in the world :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete