Friday, August 19, 2011

Back to School Tradition!


Obviously, I don't have children, but my Mama read me the Kissing Hand ever since I can remember. I would get uncontrollabley nervous every year the morning before school, I'd make myself sick! She would read me the book and kiss my hand and say "Mama loves you!" and tell me I'd have that kiss in my hand all day and She'd always be with me! I could cry right now!

She does the same thing with her class only it's a a paper hand cutout with a Hershey kiss in it! A lot like the ones above!

I love this book to pieces and I will read it to our children and definitely my class!

Link up with Kelly and tell your special story!

3 comments:

  1. That is precious! I had never heard of this book before. And what a neat thing to do with her class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the SWEETEST THING!!!! I have never heard of that book. Think I'll be picking it up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to use a special book! I love the paper hand idea.

    ReplyDelete