Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I am loving Wednesday,





I am loving the beach, we had such a good time and it was relaxing! I love the beach, but the mugginess would really prevent me from living there permanently.


I am loving that I finished this book last week in about two days! It was so good I could not put it down, seriously I got so sucked in to the characters! I want to see the movie but... I am always disappointed.

I am loving buying designer jeans on ebay for a fraction of the price, I may or may not be addicted to it!

I am loving that I get to go back to work next week to visit and see my baby again!

Last but not least I love my boy, poor thing is all beat up by a jelly fish :(

3 comments:

  1. so want to read the Help! I've heard great things. new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really been meaning to read The Help! It looks sooo good! Maybe after I finish with Emily Giffin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED The Help!! Such a cute book and now I can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete