Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day Back to School!

Matthew-


I could not be prouder of you today, I smiled in my sleep last night thinking about you getting up and getting your backpack, and speeding to school!

You're the sweetest kindest heart! Your determination, ever since that day you told me your plan at work, is so admirable! All the choices you made for yourself the sacrifices and decisions are those of a true man! You are bettering your life ( and my life too )

i will be on call for you, with help or advice if I can, I will be there to help you and be your partner just like you have been for me! Every late night, or paper or test! I am beyond ecstatic that we are both going to be teachers! I don't have any more words to describe the proud feeling I have in my heart!


I love you so much, I can't wait to spend summer with you and go back to school EVERY year!

No comments:

Post a Comment