Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Paula Paula Paula!!



Paula Deen's restaurant Lady and son's was amazing! It was delicious! We stood in line ....

and stood in line.... and turned the corner and stood in line some more...Then we got our number and killed time walking around Savannah on the river! We had to grab a snack before Paula since we got up around 6 and didn't have reservations until 3. We had the best fanciest cheese fries and pizza!
We walked around more
Like my chair?!?! We went in a furniture store to look around I like stealing ideas because everything is outrageous so guess how much this chair was? I guessed 400 because I knew stuff their was outrageous it was 850 dollars! OH my goodness



I thought this picture is adorable! I love the pink door! Finally we got to Paula and ate the buffet, Everything was delicious! There was fried and baked chicken and ribs and every southern veggie you can think of the greens and green beans were soo good SOO much butter and ham! The creamed corn was the best ever! And dessert wow! I was so happy I love Paula Deen she is so funny and a really good cook! I guess she's down to earth in terms of celebrities! we slept the whole way home! ha our bellies were full and we were sleepy!




Mmmmm all that yummy food!



Then we came home Sunday afternoon/evening. There was an adorable she-she pink and green store in a town and it had this painted turkey out front how cute! I am very blessed to have had this birthday trip! I can't wait for our next weekend adventure!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun!! You should have hooked a sister up with a doggie bag, lol! Yummy!!!

    The girls had a ball the other day!!! Jasy said that you and her were bestest buddies and Eve looked at her and said "well that's okay because Matthew and me are!" I thought that was too sweet. :>)

    Love you-

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete