Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!



Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me

I'm eighteen,
and I"m going to eat at Paula Deen!
Matthew made me a birthday cake!!



Some one surprised me today after work! Look at that cutie that decorated for me!



We played pin the tail on the donkey!!! It was so fun and lifted my spirit!






I got a super cute green sweater from Matthew and this awesome case for my new camera! I love it I really needed it






My parents got me this ring!!! OOO i love it! I lost my old square monogrammed ring! This one is oval and I love it!






I really do feel like and adult today, Jake and I were joking about how you automatically turn in to an adult on your 18th birthday, of course that;s not true but I feel like I got up early worked, cleaned house, painted, cooked! I do feel adult like! Well enough self absorbed babble! I have to go vote and call in to infomercials

No comments:

Post a Comment