Sunday, October 25, 2009

My water man!



Tomorrow is Matthew's first day of work! I'm so proud of him. And I wanted to take a few minutes to just show him how proud and happy I am!

Matthew you're the most hardworking, honest man! You are the world's best mechanic. You've mastered the British, the Swedish, the Japanese, The American, and my German! When ever there is a problem I know you'll fix it ...with your fair share of grunts screams and tool throwing! :) You can build anything and i know you'll make me anything I need! There's not one thing you can't do or would give you're all to learn. You're the round the house helper, a team player, and you're SO SMART! I could never half way understand half the things you and daddy talk about!

I know all these traits will help you tomorrow as you start your new journey! It might be rough, but we will get through it! It might be awesome and you love it!! I sure hope so! But always remember it will all be ok! I love you so much!

Pray for Matthew tomorrow! and give him a call to make sure he's up at 6 ;)

1 comment:

  1. I heard about Moos first day at work! Oh my gosh! Bless his heart! He really started it out full blast!!! I know he will do great though! Sorry I haven't been writing on your blog but I have been reading it! I am very impressed with the way yall are allowing God to work in both of you :) I know that God will use Moo to do something great and I can't wait to see what that is!

    I made yall some goodie bags for Halloween so I hope yall are coming by Angels tomorrow night!

    Love your new music!! It is great!

    Love yall-

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete