Monday, November 2, 2009

Flash back to flashdance!!!

Wow what a great weekend!!

Matthew and I had been counting down to the weekend, with his new job the weekend is precious together time!! It started out with a bang! A trip to the Goodwill for our costumes! Addie and Matthew and I went out to eat and did some vintage shopping! It was so fun!!

Saturday we brought a man the only girl puppy, Lola! :( i held her the whole way she's the sweetest. When we gave her to the man i gave my last good bye and she gripped my hand like she was holding on for dear life... Of course as soon as we got in the car I balled like a teenage girl... Oh wait! I am haha still i felt pathetic!

Next I spent about four hours preparing my hair and costume. I burnt a hole in the ozone layer with all the hairspray I used!! it was soooo fun. Matthew was dying laughing we had the best time!! Angel's party was so fun the trail was very scarey!!! I haven't ever had so much fun looking ridiculous!!

Matthew and I took a fall tour of the colors and enjoyed the beautiful scenary! It was so fun!

Sadly it's back to the daily grind. I miss the weekend I miss Matthew :( I'm ready for Allison's shin dig :)

Have a Great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment