Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Erase, please!



I read a church sign the other day. That’s been sticking with me. It said Make your plans in pencil and let God have the eraser!
I thought that was a neat catchy saying. It made me think Woah! Slow down your not in control. You don’t get to write in Sharpie, it’s not your way or the highway! God has a plan for your life, he knows the way! He will teach you what to write in your plan, just like Exodus 4:12 says “Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.”
This all just got me thinking! About how I need to keep my eyes open because God has his way for me and Matthew He will lead our steps! I need to be writing in pencil and letting God erase what he needs to!

Psalm 37:23 “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and he delighteth in his way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment