Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 Recap



January


Lots of snow!

and Rescueing these cute kitties!

February



Matthew's got his second Jeep

Brantley Gilbert Concert

March
Our first Steeplechase!

April

Easter

May
Matthew visiting me on my lunch break every day :)

First Day on the lake
June


Matthew"s little brother Jake graduated!
  Selling my car :(
  Getting my new car :)
 We spent a lot of June in the hospital taking take of my best friend who was in a car accident, This picture breaks my heart!

 Matthew got his 3rd Jeep


July
Celebrated my 19th Birthday

Summer nights :)
 More lake days!


August
Beach time
Room Makeover Before

The After
September
 Clemson Games


Jerad and Amanda's wedding September 24

October
 Our fourth Halloween together


November
 Fall Bonfires
 Matthew Fourth Jeep

 Thanksgiving


December
Matthews 22nd Birthday

 Our First Jeep Club ride in Jocassee Gorges
 Our Fourth Christmas


1 comment:

  1. My birthday is July 24 and I also turned 19 this year! Here is to turning 20 in 2012! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete