Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WILW

Happy Wednesday Link up with Jamie!


My best friend in the whole world who helps me everyday and I can always rely on, who is so smart and sweet and funny!! Love her!!

The sweetest old girl I know! My 15 year old baby doggy  who is so crazy and so sweet!

I am loving my candy monster of a boyfriend!! ha seriously the boy must be ecstatic for halloween!! He's as almost as crazy about candy as he is about me.... ha !!!! ;)


I love this pumpkin!

 Totally enjoying this guilty snack shhhh!!

What are you loving?!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute owl pumpkin!

    Cute blog!

    p.s. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did an owl pumpkin last year and I just loved it! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    You and your boyfriend are TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seen the owl pumpkin on Pinterest a while back & told my hubby that we have to do it! ha! You & your boyfriend are too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING that pumpkin. You and your man are super cute! Love your sweet blog, I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i could probably eat a caramel apple (minus the nuts) everyday. so freakin good!

    ReplyDelete