Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I am loving Wednesday!

Link up with Jamie!

Here's what I am loving....

First of all, this is the last Wednesday in September, and on Saturday October 1st I will begin my "Wear Pink Challenge" !
In attempts to raise Breast Cancer awareness I will wear pink each day in October (National Breast Cancer Awareness Month)!
In honor of my grandmother who lost her life due to breast cancer! I will post a picture everyday of my pink clothing, or accessory, along with facts and information. This is something near and dear to my heart!

I am also loving....Jerad and Amanda's wedding!


It was so beautiful!

The best looking Best man!!



I am also loving Clemson and Liberty's winning streaks!!

I am not loving that I have pink eye! I am loving missing school!

 I am not loving getting bad news I've been praying against for months!

What are you loving?!

1 comment:

  1. great things you're loving this week :) that wedding looks beautiful!

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete