Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stressed to the max!

I have been stressing so bad the past few days! I am so tense and so uptight my back is killing me!!

First off I have about 2390758237519823 different things going on at school!


Second, I broke Matthew's ipod, which was a terrible event that I am still not over!

Anyways ta-da here's the new one!

Good news is I am working tomorrow, it'll be a good thing to take my mind off school, and also spend time with my babies!

I would love to get my nails done again like I did last week, i love the color, It's OPI Tahitian Twilight, I guess it's discontinued I found a wet and wild color that's close to it!

I would looove a massage!



All we have been up to is school, and we went to the lake Wednesday! Matthew did some crazy skiing and I was a dare devil and rode the tube at a shockingly low speed for 2 mintues!

No comments:

Post a Comment