Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I am loving this Wednesday!

Linking up with Jamie!!


I am loving the short work week! Not loving, that the horrible storm yesterday flooded the daycare! And, my favorite baby or my "work child" is sick :(


I am loving that my birthday is in about a week and Matthew and I have been dating for 3 years! last year we celebrated my birthday in Savannah!!



I was loving the special and beautiful necklace Matthew bought me from Etsy!!! And I lost it the same day, it's the craziest story and I was so heartbroken and still am :(  It was in honor of my grandma with her birthstone!!

I am loving these boots, I am excited for fall, and these are my dream boots if only I had $388!!

I am loving these cute Sperrys!

I am loving the tea party me and my mom had! We've done that since I've been little and I love it, We had cucumber sandwiches with Matthew's parent's delicious cucumbers they grew!

What are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment