Sunday, June 5, 2011

Saddest day of my life


Ok, I admit that was a bit melodramatic but wow it was sad!

Saturday I sold my car, my one and only car, my baby! She was perfect, but she was a hog and gas is high! Matthew told me it's time to move on to bigger and better things, coming from the fella who has had 12 cars. Everyone tells me I am lucky he doesn't trade women like he does car or I would've been out years ago!

So we met a guy halfway in Fort Mill and sold my baby.

Now I am car less! does that mean I can miss work?!?

We went to Charlotte to look at dealerships, I haven't been there since I was about 10, I really liked ! We saw a lot of nice townhouses downtown.

I was so excited to see Ikea [Matthew wouldn't stop :( ] He was excited to see Carowinds, needless to say he didn't go there either ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment