Monday, May 17, 2010

what a whirlwind!

I really don't think anyone reads this but I like writing it, it's sort of therapeutic like a journal! I need to get back in to it. A friend of mine has a blog that she puts up a new picture everyday! It sounds so neat, but I know i would forget!
It's been so busy lately I feel like time slips by so fast! Three more weeks until Kendall and Katie's wedding, Matthew's in it and I'm so excited for him! I was in my cousins wedding and it was such a fun experience! Not to mention he'll look so cute in his fancy clothes :)
We had Awards day at school on Friday! It was like mini graduation and now I definitely have "senior-itis" ! No more studying for me! I got a scholarship for 1,000 dollars I couldn't believe it ( that's my surprised face picture ha! i look funny) I am so blessed! My first year Clemson is going to cost us little to nothing!! That makes it even more enjoyable!

On Saturday I had my Senior dance recital! So did Kaitlyn and Allison! I can't believe it's over, i cried at least five times! It has been such a good experience, Mrs. Fain and everyone else at dance are so special to me. The second show was great and i really enjoyed myself! Matthew makes fun of my giant trophy ! he's jealous :) ha just kidding!

My dear sweet neighbor passed away this week so I went to his memorial service on Sunday! He was like my neighborhood grandpa! Our dog spends most of her time begging at their door! I will definitely miss him! They read from Psalm 121 and 1 Corinthians 15:51-57! I found a lot of comfort in those verses!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! You are such a talented girl and you are going to go so far in life!!! You always talk about others being talented and gifted but you my friend are blessed!!!! That is wonderful about your scholarship to Clemson!! All that hard word paid off! You are beautiful on the outside and the inside. (Which is what really matters) Those pictures are so sweet. Matthew is so lucky to have such a sweet girlfriend. You are truly amazing.

    Love you-

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete