Tuesday, May 25, 2010

three years ago ...



I was fourteen almost fifteen, a freshman and Matthew, a junior. I was nothing but knees and elbows, awkward and shy. Matthew was Mr. Cool Guy haha! right It was the beginnings of a beautiful thing, I made a new best friend that day, I knew that day I was in for it, hook line sinker! Who would've thunk it then!... secretly... I did!

It was a very long road from there to here, but three May's ago I met a boy who listened to me when I needed him, a shoulder to lean on (not in a cheesy sense but in the deepest most thoughtful caring way), a helpful hand to fix all problems (car related or matters of the heart) and a friend to goof off with. Every problem, every stupid joke I think is funny, every scarey movie, every time I fall, he's there!

So on this day I think back, Matty Patty, and remember the three words I told you and hope you remember them too!

I love you

1 comment:

  1. Oh...how sweet!!!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary yall!!! love you both-

    ReplyDelete