Monday, August 6, 2012

Monogram Monday - Summer Items

What do I love more than monogramming?! SO hopefully blogging about them on Mondays will give me more of a routine :) 

Here are some of my favorite summer monogrammed items :)


Matthew gave me this Scout cooler tote for my birthday, love it!! I'm so excited to use it at the beach, lake picnics etc. I LOVE leopard print, this is perfection to me. 


This is my GIANT beach bag, I can not express how much I love this giant tote! Not only because of the Michigan colors ( GO BLUE!) but it fits everything and its such a light material! Only 8.99 plus shipping on Amazon, then I took it to be monogrammed for $7, so a personalized huger beach bag for around $20!

 I wear my monogrammed hat constantly, perfect for the lake, beach, hiking, and Jeep rides! Love it
 My monogram cover up has gotten so much use this summer I just love it! Also found on Amazon, for $5 plus shipping and then taken to be monogrammed, so about $17!



And my favorite FAVORITE monogrammed item to date is my bathing suit! LOVE IT

Happy Monogramming and Happy Monday, my last one at work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment