Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I am loving Wednesdays

Link up with Jamie!

I am loving so much this week....

My first grader who a tutor every week :) All the wild stories I hear and the sweet hugs


That I will be on spring break in two days :) ( I am pretending I will be here)

They finally have my favorite car scent back for Spring and Summer at Bath and Body works, it is my obsession and I must stock up!! I think the Scentportables are so cute and they last way longer than a regular air freshner!

I am loving my new colored jeans and all the cute pinterest outfits I found



And Old Navy had a sale making these cute basic tshirts 4.75, Buy one get one free!!

Most of I am loving my sweet boy :)

4 comments:

  1. Isn't tutoring so much fun?! I used to tutor a first grader too and he was just so precious! He made my day every time I would work with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that Bath and Body did car scents! I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the Scentportables ARE cute! I like the monkey and the watermelon!

    Dropping by from WILW!
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are to DIE for! And those pants? Love 'em. Hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete