Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WILW

Happy November!

Link up with Jamie

I am loving bigger pearl earrings, I wear smaller ones a a lot but now I want bigger ones!!

I am loving this look I am going to buy some gray tights to wear with my cream dress for a concert next week!

I am obsessed with this hair do, I think I shoulf defintely go get a hair cut like this!! love!

All these pictures came from my constant obsession, Pinterest

I am loving how precious all the kids at work were in their Halloween costume, and I am loving all the left over candy!


I am loving my cutie pie and how happy he is with his new jeep! We LOVE cars ha!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! I never thought about grey tights....going to pick me some of those up. And you should definitely cut your hair like Reese- I love her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reeses hair is always perfection. Great post!

    ReplyDelete