Friday, December 10, 2010

God is so good!

All week I had been worrying about paying for school, last semester I got a sizable amount of money back from school to pay for books and have some left! This semester I have 3 labs and a lot of lab fees so I wouldn't be getting enough money to pay for my books which are going to cost close to 800 dollars! I prayed and got has answered my prayers, I checked my email today and found out i received a grant for almost the exact amount of books, I had never applied or even heard of this grant. God is so good!

Matthew 6: 31-32

1 comment:

  1. God is so good!!! I am so happy to hear this! God will always provide a way somehow if we trust in Him fully. Sometimes it might not happen just like we want at the time but in the long run we will see exactly what He had in mind. Keeps our lives interesting and keeps our hearts full.
    "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." Matthew 7:7

    ReplyDelete